Batteries for E-Cigarettes
We have the Power!We offer a wide collection of li-ion batteries in different formats and technical specifications. We use only branded li-ion battery cells from notable manufacturers (for example Sony, LG, Samsung). The are protected against cracks and scratches with a UL certified PVC shrink tube, and can sustain temperatures up to 140°C.
We are EnerCig
We help you vape safer
We specialize in energy solutions for E-Cigarettes (E-Cigs) and offer a wide range of rechargeable batteries in different formats and technical specifications, as well as chargers and other accessories. We use only the best battery cells from the most notable manufacturers. Since the use of li-ion cells without protective mechanism could be risky, we set safety vaping as our top priority
We commit to offer our customers products and services according to these six values:
The technical specifications of our products are brought to you by us directly from the manufacturers. We don't exaggerate or "improve" the data. To each product we attach test results, done by us or by an objective third-party tester. With the product-date you can always find out how old is your product. This way we can follow our supply chain from production to end-customer.
We use only branded li-ion-cells (format 18650), or li-ion cells from Chinese manufacturers with safety certificates (eg. UL or IEC). No EnerCig product is brought out to the market before it is carefully tested and approved by our engineers.
Safety & Protection
Next to external safety certifications such UL or IEC we ensure the safety of our products through regular quality controls in our laboratory in Berlin, Germany. The battery cells are protected against cracks with a UL-certified PVC shrink tube, and can stand tempratures up to 140°C. With an aluminium label we make sure that the cover of the cells, in extreme circumstances, will not catch fire.
Only New Cells
At EnerCig we make sure, that the battery cells we use were not overlayed and are not C-class or B-class batteries. We order and receive the battery cells from the manufacturers and ship them as quickly as possible to our distributors and customers.
We sell products with technical specifications based on the original specs manifested by the manufacturers. We don't exaggerate and we don't make up anything! If you can't find the specs on our website, don't be shy and let us know, and we'll provide them to you.
We prove our passion toward batteries and energy solutions since 2011. With the EnerCig brand we wish to offer the vapers-community a serious and effective alternative to the many no-name products offered by charlatans on the market.
Our Partners Around the World
Where to find our products
Important notes on the use and use of the batteries
By purchasing our Enercig Lithium-Ion batteries, you automatically confirm that you use our batteries exclusively in a professional manner.
This includes proper processing of the cells, as well as proper storage and disposal. Enercig grants no liability for damages to persons or property resulting from the improper use or unauthorized use of the batteries.
Important note on the charging procedure
For the charging of lithium-ion batteries, a special charger is required. Li-Ion batteries must be charged according to a specific charging method. Enercig recommends the chargers of the following brands: Enercig, Xtar and Enerpower
Important safety instructions
Please read the safety instructions carefully and observe them with respect!
Incorrect handling and incorrect use of lithium-ion batteries can lead to damage to health, injury or damage to property caused by the leakage of electrolyte, inflammation or explosion.
Please note that lithium-Ion batteries may only be used by experienced users. Incorrect handling or short-circuiting can lead to fire or explosion. Further:
- DO NOT charge the batteries more than 4.25V
- DO NOT over-discharge the battery above the specifications
- NEVER charge the batteries with incorrect polarity and / or insert them wrongly into the battery Mode.
- NEVER heat or burn the cells.
- NEVER drill, break or otherwise damage the batteries mechanically. Do not use the battery in case of damage to the battery and / or its cover (shrink).
- NEVER charge the battery under high temperature conditions, such as near a fire
- NEVER short-circuit the battery.
- NEVER discharge the battery under the End-Of-Voltage given in the battery specifications.
- NEVER allow the battery to get wet or in water
- NEVER store the battery near metal objects such as keys or coins.
- NEVER store the battery without a coverage (box, or carry bag for instance) to avoid short-circuits.
- For long storage periods - the storage temperature should be below 45°C
- After long storage times, charge the battery first with a lower current (up to 0.5A).